CLADDING AND ROOFING SYSTEMS
The various insulation applications and thermal envelope installation services, combined with the most current roofing and cladding installation techniques that CMB Erectors employs are complete, properly designed and professionally installed to spec which allows our clients to realize their building’s full functionality, longevity and energy efficiency. The knowledge of our team assures our clients that their buildings assets and requirements are adequately addressed and specifically designed and constructed for our clients’ needs through our dedication to quality work structurally and esthetically as well as our commitment to our client’s vision and our ability to adapt to and address the changing needs of our client as their project progresses.
A Building Envelope Assessment by CMB Erectors can both accurately and quickly identify any problems, either existing or potential.
Elements included in a CMB Erectors Building Envelope Assessment are:
- Roofing (Standing Seam, Concealed Fastener Roof Panel, Screw Down Roof)
- Cladding (Insulated panel, Concealed Fastener Panel, Stucco Panel, Metal Cladding)
- Flashing (Roof to Wall transitions, Parapets, Roof Curbs, Crickets)
- Finish Trims( Window and Door, Louver, Make Up Air)
- Self-Adhesive Membranes and Vapour Barriers (Blue skin, Ice and Water shield, Tyvek)
- Caulking’s and Sealants